Resi Labs Pathway OpCo LP
Pathway Homes Highlands at Chapel Creek Sweepstakes
THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE A CONTRACT—READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES A RELEASE AND LICENSE FROM YOU, AND A LIMITATION OF CERTAIN OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASES DO NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Promotion and Sponsor. Participation in the Pathway Homes Highlands at Chapel Creek Promotion (the "Promotion") constitutes Entrant's (as defined below) full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Entrant is free to disclaim any prize and status as Entrant, and as a result will not be eligible to receive any prize. The Promotion is sponsored and administered by Resi Labs Pathway OpCo LP, 750 N. Saint Paul, Dallas, TX 75201 ("Sponsor"). Sponsor will have the exclusive authority to interpret these Official Rules and all decisions related to, as well as all interpretation of, these Official Rules by Sponsor are final and binding. While this Promotion may be promoted via social media websites, such websites are not affiliated with Sponsor or this Promotion. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat or any other site or medium that might host content where information about this Promotion is posted or published (collectively "Content Hosts"). Entrant is providing information only to Sponsor and not to Content Hosts.
2. Promotion Period. The Promotion begins at midnight (central time) on August 18, 2023 and ends at midnight (central time) on August 19, 2023 (the "Promotion Period"). Only entries submitted and received during the Promotion Period will be accepted. Sponsor is the official timekeeper of this promotion.
3. Eligibility. The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas metro area, age eighteen (18) or older. Employees or agents of Sponsor, Invitation Homes Inc. or their parent or affiliate companies or suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee or agent, are not eligible. Legal entities are not eligible to enter. Eligibility is contingent upon agreement to, compliance with, and fulfillment of all requirements of these Official Rules, along with fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules. Participation in the Promotion in any way, including submission of any entry or the partial completion of any act of entry or any other step taken to participate in the Promotion in any manner, constitutes full and unconditional agreement with all provisions of these Official Rules.
4. How to Enter. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASES DO NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. By participating in the Promotion in any way you will become an “Entrant.” Each Entrant who enters using the below method of entry during the Promotion Period will receive one entry in the Promotion. Limit one eligible entry per person.
Methods of Entry: During the Promotion Period, you will automatically become an Entrant and receive one entry in the Promotion by completing the entry form located at http://__________ and submitting it online. You may also complete an entry form in person at the Pathway Homes Highland Creek Chapel Open House Event on August 19, 2023 at 1628 Garysburg Ct., Fort Worth, Texas 76108 during the hours of 1pm to 4pm CST.
5. Conditions of Entry. By entering or participating in this Promotion, Entrant agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and to represent and warrant that the participant meets the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, each Entrant agrees to accept as final and binding all the decisions of Sponsor and its authorized representatives that are related to the Promotion or the interpretation of these Official Rules. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
Entrants may be required to provide the following information to be eligible for a Promotion prize: first, middle and last name, email address, complete mailing address (including city, state or province/territory, and zip or postal code), and phone number (including area code) (collectively or individually, "Personal Information"). All requested Personal Information must be provided to participate in the Promotion and to be eligible to win a prize. Unintelligible entries; entries with incomplete, invalid, incorrect or noncurrent information; entries that are counterfeit, damaged or tampered with in any way; and entries with printing, production or typographical errors will be disqualified.
Entries not legitimately submitted in accordance with these Official Rules are void. Only qualified entries received by Sponsor during the Promotion Period are eligible for participation. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries that are late, lost, damaged, misdirected, stolen, not delivered, or otherwise not received by Sponsor are not the responsibility of Sponsor and will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if a potential winner does not receive his or her prize because erroneous, expired, canceled, fraudulent, or fake information was provided during Promotion. Proof of sent entry and/or entry receipt (such as a copy of a "thank you" screen or message) does not constitute proof of actual receipt of entry by Sponsor for purposes of this Promotion.
Participation must be by Entrant. Participation by any other individual or entity, or originating at any other website, email address, or phone number, including, but not limited to, commercial promotion, subscription notification, and promotion entering service sites, is invalid and will be disqualified from this Promotion. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple email addresses, phone numbers, identities, registrations, or logins; entries through a sweepstakes club or similar entity; or any other unauthorized method of entry will void all of Entrant's entries and Entrant will be disqualified from the entire Promotion. Submitting mass entries or entries generated by an automated program, script, or macro, or the use of any other similar device, program, or method to enter this Promotion is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any individual it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules, tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion (including, but not limited to, tampering with websites, email addresses, or phone numbers), or acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt to undermine the operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal or civil law, and Sponsor may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law from any person it finds to have made such an attempt.
6. Prize. There are a total of 8 Prizes available to be won. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of all prizes is $2,000. Subject to applicable law, the Prizes are offered "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind or nature, including without limitation, any warranty respecting condition, merchantability, quality, title, or fitness for a particular purpose. The list of available prizes is subject to change without notice.
Each Prize consists of one or more tickets to a live event (sporting event, concert, etc.) in the continental United States that is selected by the winner and mutually agreeable to the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion with a total cost of all such tickets being less than or equal to $250. To accept the prize, the winner must inform Sponsor, within thirty days of being notified by Sponsor, of the live event (including the date, location and time) they desire to attend and the number of tickets they would like, and Sponsor will attempt to obtain the requested number of tickets to the agreed upon event so long as tickets are commercially available and can be obtained for a total of $250 or less through Sponsor’s selected broker. If the tickets are less than $250 in total, any remaining balance is forfeited. Sponsor cannot guarantee the availability or cost of requested event tickets.
All additional costs and personal charges not specifically described as part of the prize above, including travel, hotel, and concessions are not included in the prize. No compensation or substitution will be provided for any difference in prize value. Sponsor is in no way responsible for any cancellations, delays, postponements, diversions, substitutions, changes in service or accommodations, or any other act, omission, or result thereof, caused by any third party. The prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution and are not, in whole or in part, assignable, transferable, or available for resale. The Prize has no cash surrender value, except where required by law. Sponsor has made no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize. This includes, without limitation, any warranty, representation, or guarantee related to any prize's quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The Prize is subject to availability and Sponsor may substitute a prize (or a component thereof) with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion. Other prize substitution options are available where required by law. Federal, state, and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of any prize are the winner's sole responsibility.
Prize specific terms and conditions apply. If a winner or a winner’s guest elects not to partake in any portion of the Prize, any remainder of the Prize that is unused will be forfeited and will not be subject to further or additional compensation. The winner and any guests must have no restrictions on the ability to fully participate in the selected Prize. The winner (and any guests) are each responsible for obtaining proper documentation required for the selected Prize. Sponsor is not responsible if the winner or any guest is denied entry into, or removed from, any event venue. In such situation, the winner and/or guest will be responsible for all additional costs incurred. The winner and any guest must obey all event venue rules and requirements including, but not limited to, age limits and the requirement to present photo identification upon arrival. Failure to do so may result in non-admission to, or removal from the event venue, and forfeiture of all or part of the Prize. If any Prize event or component thereof is cancelled or otherwise does not occur for any reason whatsoever, the portion of the Prize associated with that event or component thereof will not be awarded, and any Prize or value already awarded in connection with that event will be forfeited and no additional compensation will be provided to the winner or the winner's guest(s). If any Prize event or component thereof is rescheduled or postponed, the portion of the Prize associated with that event or component thereof will be awarded for the rescheduled date.
Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If any potential winner is disqualified, not eligible, or for any other reason cannot accept the prize as stated, then Sponsor may randomly select a new potential winner from the remaining pool of eligible Entrants. Where legal, the winner may be required to submit, without alteration and in the form provided by Sponsor, a completed and signed Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release (the "Release"), along with a properly completed U.S. Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Form W-9, within the required time period communicated in the Release to be eligible to receive or participate in any prize. Failure to provide a W-9 form, or Release will prevent Sponsor from issuing the Prize. The winner may be issued a U.S. Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 and related tax forms for the actual value of the prize provided by Sponsor.
Only the number of each prize set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. In the event that any mistake, failure, or discrepancy causes more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be promoted, noticed, or claimed, Sponsor may award only the stated number of prizes by conducting a random drawing from among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
7. Winner Determination and Verification. The process leading to the random selection of a potential prize winner (the "Prize Drawing") is within the sole discretion of Sponsor. Within a reasonable time after the end of the Promotion Period, the Prize Drawing will take place and eight potential winners of the Prize will be randomly drawn from the pool of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Non-winning entries will not be rolled over to any future promotion. If the Prize Drawing is scheduled to take place on a weekend or holiday, the Prize Drawing will be conducted the following business day.
Potential winners are each subject to eligibility verification, on an ongoing basis, by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. An Entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if notified of being a winner and/or issued any item of value, unless and until Entrant's eligibility has been, and continues to be verified to the satisfaction of Sponsor.
To be verified as eligible to receive a prize, each potential winner must fulfill all requirements and continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and not be disqualified for any reason. Each potential winner will be notified by email or phone (subject to Sponsor's discretion). If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted using the information provided, fails to respond to Sponsor's attempt to notify them of selection within ten days or fails to identify a proposed event within thirty days of being notified; if any prize or notification is returned as undeliverable or yields an error or undeliverable type "bounce back" email (regardless if the message is ultimately delivered to the recipient); if the potential winner fails to sign and return the Release, or any other required documentation or fails to comply with these Official Rules; if a potential winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize (or any portion) as stated; or if the potential winner cannot be verified as eligible for any reason at any time before, during, or after the Promotion Period, the potential winner is disqualified and/or forfeits the prize (or relevant portion), and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries.
In the event that an Entrant or potential winner is disqualified or fails to claim a prize for any reason, the foregoing process will be repeated until all prizes are awarded OR until three attempts have been made to award each prize and each attempt has failed. IF ANY PRIZE REMAINS UNAWARDED FOR ANY REASON AFTER THREE ATTEMPTS, OR AFTER THIRTY DAYS AFTER THE PRIZE DRAWING THAT PRIZE WILL NOT BE AWARDED IN THIS PROMOTION. If any winner is awarded and claims a prize, a winners list may be obtained by printing the requestor's name, address, city, state or province/territory and zip or postal code on a 3x5" postcard and mailing it to Resi Labs Pathway OpCo LP, Attn: Pathway Homes Highlands at Chapel Creek Winners List, 750 N. Saint Paul, Dallas, TX 75201. Limit one request per person, per household.
Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Limitations of Liability. By entering or participating in this Promotion or any prize in any way, each Entrant, and winner agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, and thereby does release and discharge Sponsor, Resi Labs Pathways OpCo LP, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, advertising or promotional agencies and distributors, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such individual (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any loss, damage, injury, claim, or cause of action related in any way whatsoever to this Promotion, these Official Rules, or the rights, consents and licenses granted to Sponsor under these Official Rules, including, but not limited to, infringement of any right of publicity or intellectual property; threatened or actual injury, loss or damage to any person, including death and disability; defamation or portrayal in a false light (intentional and unintentional); invasion of privacy; and damage to or loss of property, arising out of such Entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use, non-use or misuse of any prize. In no event will Released Parties be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of this Promotion. (Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties. Check local laws for restrictions regarding these limitations or exclusions.)
Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) technical failures of any kind; (2) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, any internet or email service provider, any promotional or advertising agency, printing or computing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries or the announcement of the winner and prize; (5) any injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by Entrant's participation in the Promotion; (6) the receipt, use or misuse of any prize; or (7) any other errors in any materials, information or announcements associated with the Promotion. If for any reason an Entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted by Sponsor, Entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, subject to availability and provided that the Promotion Period has not then expired.
9. LICENSE FROM ENTRANT. To the extent allowed by law, participation in the Promotion in any way and/or acceptance of, or participation in, any prize constitutes each Entrant's, the winner's, irrevocable consent for, and grant of a non-exclusive, sub-licensable and assignable license to Sponsor to use, publish, post, or display Entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, statements, prize information, biographical information, and/or hometown and state, province, or territory, regardless of whether altered, modified, distorted, edited, or used alone or with other material, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, for promotional, advertising, trade, and publicity purposes in any medium now known or later discovered, worldwide and in perpetuity, without review or approval by Entrant, and without further notice, payment, or consideration of any kind to Entrant.
All rights, consents and licenses granted to Sponsor under these Official Rules will survive the termination of this Promotion. Entrant's consent and license may only be revoked in writing, and the mere ending of this Promotion or Promotion Period is not sufficient to revoke such consent or license.
10. Right to Modify or Cancel. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event any provision is found invalid or unenforceable, these Official Rules will otherwise remain in effect in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was never included. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sponsor may cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion or any part of it, in any way, if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Promotion is not capable of executing as Sponsor intended, or that any mistake, clerical, or typographical error, omission, fraud, technical failure, tampering, computer virus, or other factor, technical or otherwise, beyond Sponsor's reasonable control, impairs or may impair Sponsor's ability to properly conduct the Promotion, subject to any applicable law or regulation. In such event, Sponsor may, but is not obligated to, award any applicable prize(s) by conducting a random drawing from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the cancellation, suspension, or modification of the Promotion. Inclusion in such random drawing is Entrant's exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
In the event of an inconsistency between these Official Rules and any disclosure or other statement contained in any Promotion-related materials, including, but not limited to, a Promotion entry form or any point-of-sale, radio, television, print, or online advertising, these Official Rules will prevail and govern.
11. Disputes. Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that: (1) all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court located in Dallas County, Texas; and (2) all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights or obligations of Entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, no matter what jurisdiction, that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than as stated.